Saturday 17 November 2012

Kahlua and Honky Sheep!

Photo shoot round two, foal just as disinterested!!  OK lets bring out "Honky Sheep" no self respecting foal will resist the charms of Honky Sheep.  Sheepy comes out and refuses to honk, foal watches us carefully trying to strangle (Doesn't) Honky Sheep who doesn't say a peep in protest.  So we backed Kahlua with sheepy and he dismounted by crawling up her neck and launching himself down her nose.  I did take a few snaps of Kahlua and yet again, what I see with my eyes is not what I capture with the lens.  I think this filly is a belter, she's elegant with a lovely front and a pretty head, I guess if I can't get a decent photo to sell her with she'll just have to stay!!




2 comments:

cheyenne jones said...

Not a bad foal at all!

Mary Ann said...

The last picture is the best... one white sock try 'em....