Friday 9 December 2011

Twitching like a rabbits nose!

We sold Leyla the tractor last week on eBay and she was picked up to head of to Wigton tonight. Now her eBay listing listed her bad points, one of which was "When viewed from behind the tractor is sitting lower on its near side, it does feel a little unstable to drive. This would want checked out before use. (Possible wheel bearing?)"

So, as I'm sure you can imagine it was nothing other than Mark's macho pride that got her onto a low loader (and in true girly fashion I'd like to say - it didn't look that low to me!!) in the dark. Maybe she doesn't have a problem with her wheel bearing as she didn't try and throw herself of the skimpy ramps but it gave Mark the biggest adrenaline rush he's had this year!

I'm not quite sure how I thought they were going to pick up an unstable tractor but that wasn't what I had in mind!!



No comments: