Friday 3 June 2011

Ruby foals!

In typical Ruby fashion she waits for the hottest day of the year and foals down during the day, bless her if Ruby was a human she would be too posh to push and you can see her thinking "how come I always end up in a muck sweat and everyone else just pops them out?"

Unfortunately I have managed to knacker my ankle today so poor Mark had to piggy back me down the field in this heat, he was sweating and panting, I was sweating and panting, Mark was confused as to why I was doing the panting...!!! Mind I would of done the happy dance at this foal if I could even stand up without assistance, totally different to her other foals but oh so elegant and stunning.

This foals stable name will be Paul, he will have a gambling themed show name and yes there is a story behind that!!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come on then you are killing me tell me the story. What on earth did you do with your ankle and is that a whole other story!

What a little stunner!