Monday 9 August 2010

Gilsland Agricultural Society Show - 2010

Another good dry day at the Gilsland Agricultural show where along with the stock there is vintage tractors, cumberland wrestling, a dog show, tug of war and errr face painting....!




I think this photo should be labeled "well oiled and horny" but on a more serious note there were really good entries in the blackface sheep classes. If I'm honest I'm a little disappointed I didn't get more photos on the day and know I missed whole classes as events clashed. The photos show more of an overview of the day in the three albums here - Gilsland Ag Show - but I may just have snapped you...!!!

3 comments:

Cloudhunter said...

"If I'm honest I'm a little disappointed I didn't get more photos on the day and know I missed whole classes as events clashed."

You need a partner! ;)

Hillcroft said...

I hope your rabbit behaved itself after the show!

Laura said...

Sharon, he may behave himself for ever more after you gelded him in the main ring - LOL

Helen, I have thought this myself.... Nothing else booked at the moment but will shout and run ideas past you if I have anything else "too big"