Sunday 27 September 2009

Langholm Show

Official Photographer!!

Excellent day at Langholm show yesterday and I've just finished uploading all the photos here

Langholm seems to be a rare old fashioned Agricultural show with everything from Sheaf Tossing and Tug of War to Terrier Racing.

The horse entries seemed to be very good and it was lovely to have stock on the show ground as the show was cancelled in 2008 and ran without the stock in 2007 due to foot and mouth.  Driving classes in particular seemed to be well supported and competitive.

I think the best bit was the weather which was certainly the best day we've had in a while and probably accounted for the relaxed atmosphere and the smiles.

Huge apologies to the people I missed, I was disappointed I didn't get much chance to photograph the stock and the dog show, will definitely rectify this if they are kind enough to invite me back next year!!

No comments: