Friday 7 August 2009

Pet Nanny Snapping!!

I have just spent two days having a ball with Pet Nanny (aka Caroline Howlett) photographing all the dogs she walks...

There were small dogs -


And slightly bigger dogs - 


Working dogs - 


And a fair few pet dogs - 


And we even snapped a few horses along the way!




Huge thanks to Caroline and Sam for all their organisation, to Bruce for his lovely meals and to Caroline for taking one of my favorite photos... 

Me and my trusty photographers assistant "Taggart"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EEh I can't believe its been so much fun and our guys just look fantastic....oh thank you so so much. I was worried it would be stressful and worried about the dogs yet they loved showing off to you. Taggart says hi Auntie Laura

Pennine_Lad said...

OMG....just how big is that lens??

I know people keep saying that size isn't everything, but I've definitely got lens-envy!

Hope you two are keeping well??

James
:)