Friday 15 May 2009

Tentatively Excited...

Lady Erica (to Arrayan Numa) and Lizzie of Larchmont (to Exbury Ghost) have scanned in foal at 22 days.  Obviously very early days, especially for Liz who is 24 years old this year but both mares are looking well so far.  It took me ten minutes to catch Liz as she bounced around me bucking and squealing  (teaching the "furry children" bad habits!!) so she's obviously feeling good.

Photo of Erica to make up for the fact that she doesn't have her own webpage yet!!

2 comments:

Stacey Kimmel-Smith said...

Hi,

Just FYI I featured one of your babies on my blog. Amber is just too cute for words. See

http://www.behindthebitblog.com/2009/05/freckled-friday-chamfron-studs-birthday.html

Kitty Bo said...

I just found your blog because of Stacey's Behind the Bit Blog (a wonderful blog, by the way.) I have really enjoyed looking at your photos and reading what you write. I have very poor health, but I aspire to travel to Scottland some day and meet family. My great-great grand mother, Almina McQueen, is decended from Robert the Bruce--his daughter Margaret to be exact. So surely I have cousins over there somewhere, some McQueens.
I look forward to follwing your blog. kbw in TX